Iii. Precautions before driving:
1. Check whether the cab is locked, and if the cab is not locked, the warning light on the bridge is lit.
2. Check the coolant surface and add the coolant.
3. Check fuel consumption.
4. Check engine oil quantity.
5. Remove the water from the brake system.
6. Check the fluid level of the hydraulic clutch.
7. Inspect the oil level of the steering tank.
8. Check the air filter.
Engine starting points:
Use of air inlet heating device: inlet heating working conditions: the ambient temperature is below 0.
• a opens the key switch.
the cold starting signal light is on, and the electric control unit (ECU) automatically controls the time of each process (preheating, heating and subsequent heating) according to the ambient temperature of the sensor.
• b pre-heating: if the temperature is in line with the temperature, pre-heating, the cold starting lamp flickering, otherwise the cold starting lamp will go out. after the pre-heating of
• c bthe cold starting lamp flashes 3 times, indicating that the driver has completed the pre-heating.
• d the driver can start the engine after the cold start light is out.
• e start the engine, there is still a subsequent heating process, the process cold start lamp is not bright.
A according to the different ambient temperature, the electric control unit (ECU) automatically controls the time of heating, generally preheating in 1 minute, and then the heating time is slightly longer, usually in 2 minutes (-10 times).
B the heating process is interrupted if the engine starts in a cold starting lamp or in a flickering process.
四. Engine start:
1. Self-check of engine electric control system.
2. Observe the start preheating indicator on the dashboard.
3. The electric control engine cannot step on the gas pedal.
4. If the engine fails, it must wait 2 minutes for the second startup.
Continuous startup cannot exceed 3 times;
If 3 times cannot start, must stop start and check.
1. Self-check of engine electric control system before starting.
2, insert the key direction/starting lock lock hole, rotate the key switch on electricity "1" position, the engine ECU power on, three of the dashboard lights assembly should be immediately alarm lamp lit self-checking (engine electronic control system).
3. If the two alarm lights go out after two seconds, the engine electric control system is normal and the engine can start.
Three alarm lights for engine electric control system.
Change the speed and lever to the neutral position, turn the key to the position of "3". At this time, the starter should start work. After the engine starts, the starter will stop automatically.
If the first start fails, the key should be released to return to the position "2" and then return to the "0" position. Repeat the above steps after 2min. The ignition key should be released quickly after starting the engine.
Engine starting points:
1. Gap protection switch, mounted on the transmission gap switch signal input of the electronic control unit (ECU), controlled by the electronic control unit (ECU) starter relay, if the transmission lever in the neutral position, the engine will not start.
2. If the initial start-up is unsuccessful, switch the ignition key switch to "0" and start again, otherwise the engine will not start!
If the ignition key switch is rotated from "2" to "3" repeatedly, it is easy to damage the ignition key switch.
3. The engine electronic control unit (ECU) reserved a standby starting failure mode, while the gap protection switch on the vehicle transmission or connection circuit failure, the ignition key switch from "2" position rotate to the position of the "3", for more than 3 seconds, the engine electronic control unit (ECU), just turn on the starter relay, the engine can still be the normal starting.
The starting failure standby mode is used in vehicle emergency situations. For safety reasons, it is generally not recommended for users.